Los Angeles Solar Electricity
Interested in solar electricity in Los Angeles? Solar Unlimited has you covered. Our company is not another new solar provider that has popped up in recent years. We were established in 1980 and have 40 years of experience installing durable, reliable solar electricity in Los Angeles, CA. Contact us today for your free in-home estimate. This will give us an opportunity to look at your property and go over the best option for your needs and budget.
Ever-increasing Electricity Costs in Los Angeles
On average, Los Angeles residents pay 44% more for electricity than other Americans. If you’re tired of paying these high prices just to keep your household running, you’re not alone. The good news is that you no longer have to rely on the utility companies – at least when it comes to electric. You can generate your own solar electricity in Los Angeles and support California’s Green New Deal.
The Green New Deal aims to address climate change, a talked about problem in California. Unfortunately, Los Angeles has a long-standing problem with air pollution due to the mountainous terrain that traps pollutants, the activities of 40 million people and the warm climate.
To reduce fossil fuel emissions, the California solar mandate was rolled out earlier this year. Under this mandate, all new construction homes and multi-family homes up to three stories must have a solar system installed. In time, prospective buyers will expect Los Angeles homes to have solar panels as well.
Don’t get left behind – install a solar system in Los Angeles today and start reaping the benefits! You can enjoy lowered electric costs and take advantage of the available rebates and incentives. Plus, when it comes time to sell your L.A. property, you can expect it to sell faster and for top dollar.
Does it Make Sense to Go Solar in Los Angeles?
California is consistently one of the best states for generating residential and commercial electric. With exceptional solar capacity, now is a wonderful time to install a solar panel system Los Angeles. The average cost of a solar system is between $18-22k, though this varies greatly depending on the size of your home, its location and other factors.
Also, these numbers are before the 26% federal tax credit and other incentives you may qualify for. Our Los Angeles solar electricity experts can help you determine what rebates you are eligible for and how to save the most money with a solar system. For example, the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) offers rebates for solar customers. Additionally, California has a very strong net metering program.
What Benefits Should I Expect from Solar Electricity in Los Angeles, CA?
Los Angeles is continually ranked as one of the best cities to live in. With our beautiful weather, abundance of outdoor activities and above-average schools, there are plenty of neighborhoods that make great places to call home. However, the cost of living in Los Angeles is consistently high, which is why many residents rent their homes.
Installing a solar system on your Los Angeles property is a guaranteed way to reduce your electric bills, be independent rom the utility companies and lower your carbon footprint. Here are some benefits to going solar in sunny L.A.:
- Quick payback periods. With abundant sunshine and lowered installation costs, the payback periods on a solar system in Los Angeles are between 6-7 years.
- Immediate savings. As soon as you start generating your own clean energy, you will become increasingly less dependent on the utility companies. Most customers see average savings of $100-$150 off their monthly electric bills.
- Attractive incentives. By installing solar panels in Los Angeles, you’ll qualify for a number of incentives and rebates that lower your initial cost and provide you with extra rewards. As an example, the federal tax credit sits at 26% for 2020.
- Collect more rent. If you install a solar system on a rental property, you can factor these costs into the monthly rent. This allows you to collect more rent, even though your renters will pay less overall.
- Extensive savings. Los Angeles residents see average savings of $20,000 or more over 20 years. Our state also has a strong net metering program that lets you store energy on the electric grid and possibly receive credit for them. Imagine what you can do with the extra money you save!
Get a Free Estimate for Los Angeles Solar Panels
Solar Unlimited is a long-standing company that has always believed in harnessing power from the sun. The sun is free and will be here for as long as we are. This is far better than relying on fossil fuels that are growing scarcer by the day.
With our cost-effective solutions, trained technicians and flexible financing options, we’re confident that we can find something that suits your needs and budget. Contact us today to schedule your free estimate for solar electricity in Los Angeles, CA.