Solar Panels San Marino
Switching from conventional electricity to San Marino solar electricity is one of the best investments you can make. California is the second sunniest state in America, following Arizona. The abundant sunshine is what allows San Marino residents to generate enough energy, substantially reducing or eliminating their electric bills. If you are interested in taking charge of your energy needs, contact Solar Unlimited for a free estimate.
Thinking about Going Solar in San Marino? There Has Never Been a Better Time!
Making the decision to install a solar system in San Marino can be difficult because it requires a different way of thinking. You’ve always relied on conventional energy, so why change now? You pay your bill each month, and the electric companies do their job to supply you with dependable electricity. If you switch to solar, will you have the same reliability? What happens if you don’t produce enough energy? Is this going to cost more money?
The best thing to do is research what is involved when going solar in San Marino and then give Solar Unlimited a call. We’ll be happy to walk you through the benefits of a solar installation in San Marino and what everything will cost. The more information you have, the better decision you can make.
Here are some of the reasons why there has never been a better time to go solar in San Marino.
- Federal tax credit has been extended. The federal tax credit has been extended to 2021. This is a 30% tax credit that comes after all rebates and incentives.
- Electric costs are rising. Have you checked your latest electric bill? San Marino residents pay high electricity prices. The average cost of electricity in the U.S. is around 12 cents per kWh, but in San Marino, this price is nearly 20 cents! Solar energy is far cheaper.
- Coal is increasingly expensive. Solar power is cheaper than coal, and it doesn’t produce any emissions. Why pay more for a fossil fuel that is just putting harmful emissions into the air?
- Los Angeles is one of the most polluted cities. Los Angeles has ozone pollution and particle pollution, which are both hazardous to human health. A solar panel system in San Marino allows you to do your part to preserve the environment.
California’s Net Metering Program is Better than Ever, Too
We also want to take a moment to point out California’s net metering program, which is one of the most robust in the country. If you opt for San Marino solar panels, you can take advantage of this program and have your system paying YOU! New customers can take advantage of NEM 2.0, which ensures solar customers receive the retail rate for their bill credits.
When your San Marino solar system produces excess energy, it is sent back to the grid. You can use this energy at night or on cloudy days, when your solar system may be generating less power. This allows you to keep your home or business running the entire year on solar power. Thanks to net metering, none of the electric produced by your system is lost or sold to the electric companies.
NEM 2.0 also prohibits many fixed charges for San Marino residents, including demand charges, grid access charges, standby fees and installed capacity fees. The net metering program is one of the main reasons why people choose to go solar in California.
Why Choose Solar Unlimited for Solar Panels in San Marino
Solar Unlimited has been selling solar products for nearly 40 years. With over 12,000 installations and counting, it is safe to say that we have a hard-working team that keeps our clients happy. We will be with you from start to finish as you choose how you want to pay for your system, what rebates and incentives you qualify for and how to eliminate your electric bill.
The Solar Unlimited team loves helping our clients take control of their energy needs. Here is what you can expect from us:
- Flexible payment options. We try to make switching to solar electricity in San Marino as easy as pie. One way we do this is by offering flexible financing options with no money down. Take advantage of solar today and pay back your loan over time.
- Years of experience. Other solar companies are just popping up, so they don’t have the experience that our team does. However, there is no substitute for experience. You can count on our company to offer the latest technology and the highest standards for installation.
- High quality solar products. The solar panel in San Marino that you choose can make the difference between saving $200 a month or $500 a month. Solar Unlimited carries premium products that are highly rated in durability and efficiency.
If you are ready to gain your energy independence and offer a better environment for future generations, solar power is the solution. Saving money is a nice perk, too! With the amount of sunshine that San Marino gets, you may be able to ditch that electric bill for good! To learn more about residential or commercial solar in San Marino, schedule your free estimate with Solar Unlimited today.