Solar Panel Granada Hills
Tired of paying high rates for electricity? The good news is that you don’t have to! By installing a solar system in Granada Hills, you can take advantage of affordable energy costs and more freedom from the utility companies.
As the state of California continues to work towards the Green New Deal, more people are taking it upon themselves to do their part. Installing a solar system is one of the best decisions you can make for yourself and the greater Los Angeles community. Solar Unlimited has installed over 12,000 solar systems throughout California. Contact us today for your free, no obligation estimate on solar electricity in Granada Hills.
Granada Hills: A Los Angeles Neighborhood with Strong Solar Potential
Granada Hills is considered one of the best neighborhoods to live in Los Angeles. Its diversity and above-average schools make it a great place to raise a family while being able to own your home. Of course, being tucked away within Los Angeles does allow spillover from the downtown area, including smog and pollution, a well-known problem in L.A.
So why is pollution such a problem in neighborhoods like Granada Hills? There is a combination of factors – the activities of nearly 4 million people, the mountainous terrain that traps pollution and a warm climate that forms ozone and other pollutants.
In an effort to reduce air pollution in L.A., there are a number of efforts being done, including the installation of more residential and commercial solar in Granada Hills. The California solar mandate is a step in the right direction and was rolled out earlier this year. Under this mandate, all new construction homes and multi-family properties up to three stories must have a solar system installed.
Electricity Prices in Granada Hills are Higher than Average
Not only is air pollution a concern for Granada Hills residents but also so is the rising cost of electricity. Surely, you have better things to spend your money on than electricity. On average, Granada Hills residents pay 20¢ per kWh, which is roughly 44% more than what other states pay.
If you’re ready to take control of your electricity, now is the time to do so. With a solar panel system in Granada Hills, you can generate your own energy, do your part to reduce your carbon footprint and take advantage of the generous tax rebates and incentives that continue to be available.
Here are some reasons to go solar today:
- Gain financial security. When you get your electricity from the utility companies, you are stuck paying whatever prices they set. A spike in electric costs can cause a family to not afford food. With a solar system in Granada Hills, you can gain financial security.
- Receive generous tax credits. Not only is there a 26% federal tax credit when installing a Pasadena solar system, but also there are other state rebates you may qualify for. Los Angeles also has a strong net metering program and local utility solar rebates.
- Qualify for attractive financing. Solar Unlimited was established in 1980. We have always been committed to providing our customers with clean, affordable energy solutions. Our offers are even more attractive thanks to reduced solar prices.
- Enjoy quick payback periods. Living in sunny Granada Hills gives you hundreds of sunny days a year. This allows solar system owners to pay back their investment within 6-7 years. From there, you will start seeing a nice return.
- California solar mandate is in effect. The California solar mandate is in effect, which means that all new construction homes must have a solar system installed. This is quickly becoming the norm, which means people will expect your Granada Hills home to have one as well.
Why Choose Solar Unlimited for
Solar Unlimited has extensive experience providing solar systems to local residences and businesses. We look forward to helping you select a Granada Hills solar system that meets your needs and budget. Better yet, all quotes are free and no obligation. Installing a solar system is a big decision and we want you to be informed on your options.
Here are some benefits you can expect from solar electricity in Granada Hills:
- Attractive financing options. This includes zero down financing and fixed rate loans. Let us help you find a solution that makes financial sense for you.
- Payback periods of 6-7 years. Most Granada Hills households see savings of $100-$150 a month on their electricity bill. Over the lifetime of the solar system, this adds up to tens of thousands of dollars!
- 40+ years of dedication to the solar industry. Solar Unlimited was established in 1980, giving us four decades of experience. We believe in the power of solar and what it can do for our communities.
- Qualified technicians. All of our technicians are highly trained and experienced. They have installed over 12,000 solar systems – including many in Granada Hills!
Solar Unlimited quotes are always friendly and free. Contact us today and let us guide you through the process of selecting a Granada Hills solar system for your property.