Solar Panel Culver City
More Culver City residents are choosing to install solar panels because of their affordability, low maintenance and quick payback periods. Best of all, having your own Culver City solar system gives you financial freedom from the utility companies. Imagine being able to save $100-$150 off your electric bill each month! You can use that money for more important things!
To determine how much solar panels in Culver City will cost you, contact Solar Unlimited today. We offer free, no obligation estimates for all customers. With our flexible financing options and high quality products, this is one investment you’ll be glad you made.
Think You’re Paying a Lot for Electric? You’re Right.
Everyone knows that California has a high cost of living, but it would be nice to have some breaks, right? When it comes to electricity rates, this is not the case. On average, Culver City residents pay almost 20¢ per kWh, while the national average is just 13.4¢ per kWh.
Fortunately, you don’t have to keep paying these steep prices just to have a functional household. You can stop relying on the electric companies and start producing your own clean solar electricity in Culver City.
Is it Worth Going Solar in Culver City?
Without a doubt, it is worth installing solar panels in Culver City. This suburb is rated one of the best to live in the Los Angeles area thanks to its highly rated schools, diversity, nightlife and family friendly neighborhoods. People aren’t afraid to purchase homes in this area because of its strong reputation and close proximity to the downtown Los Angeles area.
With this in mind, it’s important that your Culver City property has what people want, whether you’re looking to rent it out or sell it one day in the future. Buyers prefer properties with solar systems already installed, as they don’t have to go through the process of doing this themselves.
By making the decision to install a Culver City solar system, you can take advantage of lower electricity costs, attractive state and federal incentives and increased property value. Furthermore, with the California solar mandate in place, there’s no question that homes with solar systems will be the norm. Under his mandate, all new construction homes must have a solar panel system installed.
What are the Benefits of Culver City Solar Electricity?
At Solar Unlimited, we always encourage our residential and commercial customers to be informed on solar electricity and the benefits it provides. You will not be living off the grid, as some people assume, but you will save money and be able to generate your own electricity.
Here are the key benefits to choosing a solar panel system in Culver City:
- It’s a renewable energy source. The Green New Deal addresses climate change and economic inequality. Under this deal, homes and businesses are encouraged to reduce their footprint and utilize renewable energy sources like wind and solar.
- Lower electricity bills. When you get your electricity from the utility companies, you’re at their mercy. With solar panels in Culver City, you can take back your freedom and produce your own energy at an affordable cost.
- Technology development. The reason why solar is becoming cheaper is because it relies on technology, and this technology is more accessible than ever before. As we see more advancements in the future, we can expect even more efficient, affordable solar power.
- Low maintenance. With virtually no moving parts, Culver City solar panels require very little maintenance. A company like Solar Unlimited offers maintenance and repair services in the event something does happen.
Working with Solar Unlimited to Create Solar Electricity in Culver City
If you’re ready to take the next step to installing a solar system of your own, contact Solar Unlimited for a free estimate. We provide estimates on site, as this allows us to look at your property and how much sun exposure it gets. This usually isn’t a problem here in sunny Culver City!
We’ll also go over your options, as well as the financing plans available. Most people are pleasantly surprised to learn just how affordable solar installation in Culver City is. In fact, it even makes sense for rental properties, as you can factor the cost of the solar system into your tenant’s monthly rent. They pay less overall, and you collect more rent.
Here are some perks to choosing Solar Unlimited as your solar provider:
- Long-standing reputation. Our company was established in 1980 and has been providing residential and commercial customers with affordable clean energy solutions ever since.
- Highly trained techs. Because of our long history, we only employ the best! Our techs have installed tens of thousands of solar systems and are committed to your complete satisfaction.
- Flexible financing options. We make solar affordable! With our fixed rate loans and zero down financing solutions, we’re confident that we can find an arrangement that works for you.
To discover what solar electricity in Culver City will cost (and save!) you, schedule your free estimate with Solar Unlimited today.