Solar Panels Calabasas
Calabasas is one of the most beautiful areas in Southern California, especially with its gated communities, luxurious estates and private Country Club. Living in this area is an honor, but it also comes with a big responsibility. Because this city is a short distance from Los Angeles, there are issues with air quality and air pollution. Los Angeles is one of the most polluted cities in the U.S., so it’s forcing residents to consider alternative forms of energy. One of the best ways to do your part is by investing in a Calabasas solar system.
Is Solar Electricity in Calabasas Worth It?
Solar Unlimited has installed over 12,000 solar systems in nearly 40 years. We have always seen the value in using one of our planet’s greatest resources – the sun. The electric companies are greedy and continue to raise their prices with no regard for the people who have to pay them. We have talked with some people who aren’t sure how they are going to afford another electric bill.
Even if you don’t mind writing check after check to the electric companies, wouldn’t it be nice to have more control over your energy production and usage? Calabasas residents pay higher-than-average electric costs, roughly 20 cents per kWh. Why not save that hard-earned money for other things, say, a vacation.
If you are on the fence about investing in a solar panel system in Calabasas, here are some key points to think about.
- The city supports it. The city of Calabasas has made it clear that going solar is optimal. With the “California sunshine” that our state receives, it’s silly not to consider taking advantage of this natural resource!
- Incentives and rebates are available. To support a greener community, Calabasas has adopted green initiatives to tackle environmental challenges, reduce greenhouse gas emissions and save money. One thing that solves all of these hurdles is solar power.
- You get energy independence. Imagine not having to fork over hundreds of dollars for electric each month. When you generate your own electricity with a solar system in Calabasas, you have control over your energy needs. You no longer have to depend solely on the electric companies.
- You help the environment. Los Angeles may be one of the most polluted cities in America, but our planet is suffering a global warming crisis. No matter where you live, emissions are a problem. By switching to solar, you make the world a better place for future generations.
Getting Started with Calabasas Solar Electricity
Going solar in Calabasas is easier than ever before. When you choose Solar Unlimited as your solar provider, we will explain the rebates and incentives that you may qualify for. Calabasas supports solar power, so you can find a lot of great programs to make this investment more attractive.
Our company also has financing options with no money down. We can help you choose an option that fits within your budget. Calabasas residents have a payback period of 6.5 years. This is far less than in other parts of the country, and we owe it to our abundant sunshine. Over a 20-year period, solar customers save roughly $71,000.
You will also be happy to know that Calabasas solar panels are very easy to take care of. Because they don’t have moving parts, there isn’t much to break. It’s still important to inspect your solar panels, as debris buildup can interfere with solar production. To ensure your solar panels in Calabasas are running at peak performance, we recommend a yearly inspection. Other than that, your solar system will be fairly easy to maintain and carry a warranty of 25-30 years.
Benefits of Choosing Solar Unlimited
Solar Unlimited isn’t a new solar company. Even though solar power is growing in Calabasas, it’s nothing new for us. We’ve been installing solar systems for nearly 40 years. With over 12,000 systems installed on residential and commercial properties, our experience is second to none.
As a client of ours, you can expect the following with your solar installation in Calabasas:
- Flexible payments. We have several payment options with low interest financing and fixed rate loans. Choose the option that fits your needs.
- Rebates and incentives. It’s ideal to own a solar panel in Calabasas because you get the rebates and incentives. Otherwise, these perks go to your leasing company.
- Free estimates. We always provide our clients with free, no obligation estimates. Schedule yours anytime and we’ll be happy to discuss your options for solar.
- Quality solar products. Our products are highly rated in efficiency and durability. See more life from your panels while also getting great warranties and undeniable rooftop beauty.
Whether you are in need of residential or commercial solar in Calabasas, Solar Unlimited can help. Contact us today to schedule your free estimate and find out how easy it is to take advantage of solar power.