Solar Panel Ventura CA
Are you interested in installing residential or commercial solar electricity in Ventura? Solar Unlimited has over 40 years of experience installing solar panel systems in Southern California. With this experience, our technicians are able to provide our customers with the best solar solutions for their needs and budget. Contact us today for your free estimate!
Is it Worth Going Solar in Ventura?
Ventura is consistently ranked one of the best places to raise a family in Ventura County. With this in mind, many families come to this area to live in a coastal town outside of the city of Los Angeles while reaping the benefits of beautiful beaches, restaurants, shopping and outdoor activities. Homeowners aren’t afraid to install a solar system because they plan on staying here while raising their families.
If you’re considering installing a solar system in Ventura, now has never been a better time. As the cost of fossil fuels increases and solar technology becomes more accessible, the cost of solar goes significantly down. You can get a great deal on a solar system, qualify for rebates and incentives and do your part in reducing your carbon footprint.
What Benefits Can I Expect from a Ventura Solar Panel System?
On average, Ventura has over 270 sunny days a year. It’s a great location for solar panels, especially with Califoria’s Green New Deal and the recent California solar mandate. Under this building code, all new single family homes and multi-family homes up to three stories must have a solar system installed. This is setting the precedent for what homes in California should have when they go to sell.
For Ventura residents, solar power isn’t just a good investment. It’s also a way to reduce your reliance on the electric companies. Residents pay nearly 20¢ per kWh for electricity, while the national average rate is 13.4¢ per kWh. By opting for solar installation in Ventura, you can reduce your electric bill by $100-$150 a month.
Additional benefits for Ventura customers include:
- Ventura properties with solar systems sell faster and for top dollar
- Ventura residents qualify for the federal tax credit, as well as the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power rebates
- California has one of the strongest net metering programs, which Ventura residents are eligible for
- Homebuyers in California prefer homes with solar systems already installed
Benefits of Solar Electricity in Ventura
Ventura is a beautiful city with highly rated schools, relaxing beaches and plenty of shopping. Roughly half of people own their homes in Ventura, while the other half rent.
Solar systems are a great option for your primary residence or rental property. You will qualify for the various tax credits and incentives on both properties, and you can collect more rent, even though your tenants will pay less overall. Either way you look at it, Ventura solar electricity is an excellent way to save money and reduce your carbon footprint.
As you consider switching to solar, here are the key benefits to consider:
- Quick payback periods. With so many sunny days in coastal Ventura, it doesn’t take long to complete your payback period. Most customers see a return within 6-7 years.
- Significant savings. On average, customers say they save $100 or more on their electric bill each month. Over the course of 20 years, this adds up to more than $20,000 in savings.
- Lower installation costs. Traditional electricity lies on fossil fuels, which are growing scarcer by the day. On the other hand, solar electricity in Ventura relies on technology that is becoming more affordable and accessible. Average costs for solar installation are between $18,000 and $22,000, before tax credits.
- Generous tax credits. Speaking of, the tax credits and incentives for solar panel systems in Ventura are still favorable. Most solar systems installed 2020 will qualify for a 26% federal tax credit.
- Financial freedom. Tired of writing a check to the electric company every month? Gain your financial freedom by installing your own solar system and generating your own electricity. It’s a great feeling to take control of your energy needs!
Why Choose Solar Unlimited for Your Ventura Solar System
Solar Unlimited is a trusted and reputable solar provider that has been installing solar systems for over 40 years. While there are many great solar companies out there, many have popped up over the last decade. Our business has a long-standing reputation for caring about the environment and offering our customers more freedom from the utility companies.
By choosing us to install your Ventura solar panel system, you can expect:
- Highly trained and experienced technicians
- Long-lasting parts and materials – most have a lifespan of 25-30+ years
- Personalized solutions to meet our customers’ needs
- Low maintenance, though we offer maintenance and repair services
- Flexible financing options, including zero down financing and fixed rate loans
If you’re interested in residential or commercial solar in Ventura, we encourage all of our customers to do their research and obtain multiple estimates. Solar Unlimited offers convenient in-home estimates that are always friendly and free! To schedule yours, call us today!